Why we do what we do
At Kenya-Experience, we are passionate about wildlife, the environment and the great outdoors. Spending time in nature and experiencing Kenya’s natural treasures is what inspires us day after day.
It is our mission to share this with you in a sustainable way that brings you joy and excitement and contributes to a prosperous development of Kenya and its people.
We want to share with you what we love. Because we are sure that you will love it too.
Our operations office is based in Nairobi, Kenya, while our sales team works from Somerset West, South Africa.
Kenya-Experience is part of the Africa-Experience Collection and has sister companies in Tanzania, Namibia and South Africa. We all follow the same principles:
- We treat every guest as the individual they are. You and your trip are unique to us.
- We don’t believe in minibuses. All our guests travel in a 4×4 safari vehicle.
- We believe, an authentic safari can only be experienced in small groups. No more than seven people will travel in one car.
- We follow through on our promises. You will get excellent value for money.
- We live local. Treating staff, suppliers and the environment fairly and respectfully is important to us.
Get in touch with us, travel with us to Kenya and you will understand why we do, what we do!
See you in Kenya!